Table of Contents
CSK vs KKR Live Score, IPL 2023 Live Score Updates, Here we are providing to our visitors CSK vs KKR Live Scorecard Today Match in our official site www.cricfolks.com. The match will be played between Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings at Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai.
How to get Live Cricket Score: Just Click on this LINK and enjoy ♥ every game.
IPL 2023 League Live Cricket Score Today Match, CSK vs KKR Live Score Updates
Indian Premier League, 2023
Match Ended: Kolkata Knight Riders beat Chennai Super Kings by 6 wickets
Man of the match: Rinku Singh
- 5 Ovs: 52/1
- 10 Ovs: 76/3
CSK Power Play
CSK Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 42/1
- 10 Ovs: 85/1
KKR Power Play
KKR Fall of wickets
CSK vs KKRLive Score starts on 14th May 2023 at Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai.
CSK vs KKR Playing XI’s
CSK vs KKR Squads
Vaibhav Arora, Odean Smith, Raj Bawa, Arshdeep Singh, Sandeep Sharma, Shahrukh Khan, Shikhar Dhawan (c), Jonny Bairstow, Nathan Ellis, Rahul Chahar, Atharva Taide, Harpreet Brar, Ishan Porel, Writtick Chatterjee, Benny Howell, Kagiso Rabada, Baltej Singh, Prerak Mankad, Prabhsimran Singh, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Rishi Dhawan, Ansh Patel, Jitesh Sharma (wk), Liam Livingstone
Chennai Super Kings
Tushar Deshpande, Prashant Solanki, Dwaine Pretorius, Ambati Rayudu, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Chris Jordan, N Jagadeesan, KM Asif, Shivam Dube, Moeen Ali, Simarjeet Singh, Robin Uthappa, Matheesha Pathirana, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Mukesh Choudhary, Subhranshu Senapati, Hari Nishanth, Mitchell Santner, Dwayne Bravo, Bhagath Varma, Maheesh Theekshana, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni(w/c), Devon Conway
CSK vs KKR Live Score Dream11 Prediction Lineup & Fantasy Tips:
Chennai Super Kings have won 7 of their 12 games this season so far, and are placed second on the points table, with 15 points to their tally and a net run rate of +0.493.
These two teams have played each other a total of 28 times in the history of IPL so far, where Chennai Super Kings won 18 games while Kolkata Knight Riders won 9 games. Another excellent contest is anticipated here between these two teams on Sunday.
currently hold the second position in the points table, while Kolkata Knight Riders, with five wins out of 12 games, are placed in the 7th position. A win in this match would secure Chennai Super Kings a place in the playoffs, whereas the Knight Riders’ chances of making it to the playoffs are slim at this point.
In their recent encounters, Chennai Super Kings (CSK) have emerged victorious in their last two matches, including their most recent encounter against Delhi Capitals (DC). Opting to bat first after winning the toss, CSK faced some early setbacks, losing three wickets before completing the 10th over. However, a resilient performance from their middle-order batters helped them set a competitive total of 167 runs for the loss of eight wickets in 20 overs. Shivam Dube played a crucial role, top-scoring with 25 runs off 12 deliveries. DC’s Mitchell Marsh proved to be the most effective bowler, claiming three wickets for 18 runs in three overs. During their chase, DC also faced difficulties in the PowerPlay, losing three wickets. Manish Pandey and Rilee Rossouw formed a partnership of 59 runs for the fourth wicket in an attempt to revive the innings. Unfortunately for DC, they couldn’t sustain their momentum after the dismissals of both batters. Eventually, DC finished with a total of 140 runs for the loss of eight wickets in 20 overs, resulting in a 27-run victory for CSK.
In their recent match against the Rajasthan Royals (RR), Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) faced a challenging situation. After losing some early wickets in the PowerPlay, KKR encountered difficulties. However, Venkatesh Iyer and Nitish Rana stabilized the innings, adding 48 runs for the third wicket. Unfortunately, KKR struggled to maintain momentum once both batters were dismissed, culminating in a total of 149 runs for the loss of eight wickets in 20 overs. In response, RR began their innings on a positive note, with Jos Buttler falling in the second over. However, Sanju Samson and Yashasvi Jaiswal took charge and ensured no further setbacks for RR as they comfortably chased down the target with nine wickets in hand and 13.1 overs remaining. Notably, Jaiswal’s exceptional performance included the fastest half-century of the IPL, as he concluded
- Matheesha Pathirana is a right-handed batsman and right-arm medium pacer from Chennai Super Kings. He took 1 wicket in the last game against Kolkata Knight Riders.
- Ajinkya Rahane is a right-handed batsman from Chennai Super Kings. He hammered 71 runs in the last match against Kolkata Knight Riders. Andre Russell is a right-handed batsman and right-arm fast bowler from Kolkata Knight Riders. He marked 9 runs in the last game against Chennai Super Kings.
- Varun Chakravarthy is a right-handed batsman and right-arm off-break bowler from Kolkata Knight Riders. He grabbed 1 wicket in the last match against Chennai Super Kings.
- Maheesh Theekshana is a right-handed batsman and right-arm off-break bowler from Chennai Super Kings. He hunted 2 wickets in the last game against Kolkata Knight Riders.
- Rinku Singh is a left-handed batsman from Kolkata Knight Riders. He stacked 53 runs in the last match against Chennai Super Kings.
Key Players for CSK vs KKR
Rajasthan Royals Key Players
- Key players of RR-team are Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson and Yuzvendra Chahal.
- Jos Buttler is a right-handed and wicket-keeper batsman who has scored 627 runs in 13 matches at a strike rate of 148.1, with 56 fours and 37 sixes.
- Sanju Samson is a right-handed and wicket-keeper batsman who has scored 359 runs in 13 matches at a strike rate of 152.6. He is a skipper for RR-team.
- Yuzvendra Chahal is a right-arm leg-break bowler who has picked up 24 wickets in 13 matches at an economy rate of 7.76.
Chennai Super Kings Key Players
- Key players of CSK-team are Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shivam Dube and Dwayne Bravo.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad is a right-handed batsman who has scored 366 runs in 13 matches at a strike rate of 127.8, with 33 fours and 14 sixes.
- Shivam Dube is a bowling all-rounder who has scored 289 runs in 13 matches at a strike rate of 157.23.
- Dwayne Bravo is a batting all-rounder who has picked up 16 wickets in 13 matches at an economy rate of 8.7.
We are Providing to our visitores latest news and updates from PSL, IPL, ICC World Cup, The Ashes, Match Prediction & Fantasy cricket,ICC Teams Rankings on our official site www.cricfolks.com
- RCC vs ASL Live Score, ECS T10 Rome Live Score, RCC vs ASL Live Score Updates, RCC vs ASL Playing XI’s
- SAP vs RUB Live Score, KCA Pink T20 Challenge 2023 Live Score, SAP vs RUB Live Score Updates
- ROR vs RBMS Live Score, ECS T10 Rome Live Score, ROR vs RBMS Live Score Updates,
- AMB vs PEALive Score, KCA Pink T20 Challenge 2023 Live Score, AMB vs PEA Live Score Updates
- Pakistan to announce World Cup squad after World Cup 2023