Table of Contents
RR vs CSK Live Score, Tata IPL 2022 Live Score Updates, Here we are providing to our visitors RR vs CSK Live Scorecard Today Match in our official site www.cricfolks.com. The match will be played between Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings at Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai.
How to get Live Cricket Score: Just Click on this LINK and enjoy ♥ every game.
Tata IPL 2022 League Live Cricket Score Today Match, RR vs CSK Live Score Updates
RR vs CSK Live Score starts on 20th May at 7:30 PM IST and Local Time at Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai.
RR vs CSK Playing XI’s
RR vs CSK Squads
Vaibhav Arora, Odean Smith, Raj Bawa, Arshdeep Singh, Sandeep Sharma, Shahrukh Khan, Shikhar Dhawan (c), Jonny Bairstow, Nathan Ellis, Rahul Chahar, Atharva Taide, Harpreet Brar, Ishan Porel, Writtick Chatterjee, Benny Howell, Kagiso Rabada, Baltej Singh, Prerak Mankad, Prabhsimran Singh, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Rishi Dhawan, Ansh Patel, Jitesh Sharma (wk), Liam Livingstone
Chennai Super Kings
Tushar Deshpande, Prashant Solanki, Dwaine Pretorius, Ambati Rayudu, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Chris Jordan, N Jagadeesan, KM Asif, Shivam Dube, Moeen Ali, Simarjeet Singh, Robin Uthappa, Matheesha Pathirana, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Mukesh Choudhary, Subhranshu Senapati, Hari Nishanth, Mitchell Santner, Dwayne Bravo, Bhagath Varma, Maheesh Theekshana, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni(w/c), Devon Conway
RR vs CSK Live Score Dream11 Prediction Lineup & Fantasy Tips:
Rajasthan Royals will be squaring off against Chennai Super Kings for the first time in the sixty-eighth match of this season of the Tata IPL.
Rajasthan Royals is currently placed at the third position on the points table of this season of the Tata IPL whereas Chennai Super Kings is currently placed at the ninth spot on the points table.
Rajasthan Royals played thirteen matches in this season of the Tata IPL where they won eight matches while Chennai Super Kings also played thirteen matches in this season where they managed to win four games.
Rajasthan Royals played their last game against Lucknow Super Giants where they lost the game by 24 runs. Yashasvi Jaiswal and Devdutt Padikkal smashed 41 runs and 39 runs respectively for Rajasthan Royals in that game.
On the other hand, Chennai Super Kings played their last game against Gujarat Titans where Gujarat Titans beat them by 7 wickets. Ruturaj Gaikwad and Narayan Jagadeesan stacked 53 runs and 39 runs respectively for Chennai Super Kings in that game.
- Jos Buttler is a right-handed batsman from Rajasthan Royals. He has hammered 627 runs in this tournament so far. He can surely be a part of your RR vs CSK Dream11 Prediction team.
- Yuzvendra Chahal is a right-handed batsman and right-arm leg-break bowler from Rajasthan Royals. He has hunted 24 wickets in this tournament so far.
- Devdutt Padikkal is a left-handed batsman from Rajasthan Royals. He has smashed 334 runs in this tournament so far. He can surely be a part of your RR vs CSK Dream11 Prediction team.
- Moeen Ali is a left-handed batsman and right-arm off-break bowler from Chennai Super Kings. He has marked 152 runs and grabbed 7 wickets in this tournament so far.
- Devon Conway is a left-handed batsman from Chennai Super Kings. He has smacked 236 runs in this tournament so far. He can surely be a part of your RR vs CSK Dream11 Prediction team.
Key Players for RR vs CSK
Rajasthan Royals Key Players
- Key players of RR-team are Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson and Yuzvendra Chahal.
- Jos Buttler is a right-handed and wicket-keeper batsman who has scored 627 runs in 13 matches at a strike rate of 148.1, with 56 fours and 37 sixes.
- Sanju Samson is a right-handed and wicket-keeper batsman who has scored 359 runs in 13 matches at a strike rate of 152.6. He is a skipper for RR-team.
- Yuzvendra Chahal is a right-arm leg-break bowler who has picked up 24 wickets in 13 matches at an economy rate of 7.76.
Chennai Super Kings Key Players
- Key players of CSK-team are Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shivam Dube and Dwayne Bravo.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad is a right-handed batsman who has scored 366 runs in 13 matches at a strike rate of 127.8, with 33 fours and 14 sixes.
- Shivam Dube is a bowling all-rounder who has scored 289 runs in 13 matches at a strike rate of 157.23.
- Dwayne Bravo is a batting all-rounder who has picked up 16 wickets in 13 matches at an economy rate of 8.7.
We are Providing to our visitores latest news and updates from PSL, IPL, ICC World Cup, The Ashes, Match Prediction & Fantasy cricket,ICC Teams Rankings on our official site www.cricfolks.com
- KRM vs OSM Live Score, KCC T20 Challengers Cup 2024 Live Score, KRM vs OSM Live Score Updates
- Fans raise questions for not letting Sikandar Raza bowl
- DDD vs DCS Live Score, ICCA Arabian T20 League 2024 Live Score, DDD vs DCS Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- LAH vs PES Live Score, PSL 2024 Live Score, LAH vs PES Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- From hero to zero? The downfall of Haris Rauf