Table of Contents
RR vs DC Live Score, Tata IPL 2022 Live Score Updates, Here we are providing to our visitors RR vs DC Live Scorecard Today Match in our official site www.cricfolks.com. The match will be played between Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals at Dr. DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai.
How to get Live Cricket Score: Just Click on this LINK and enjoy ♥ every game.
Tata IPL 2022 League Live Cricket Score Today Match, RR vs DC Live Score Updates
RR vs DC Live Score starts on 11th May at 7:30 PM IST at Dr. DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai.
LRR vs DC Playing XI’s
RR vs DC Squads
Yash Dhull, Srikar Bharat, Kuldeep Yadav, Sarfaraz Khan, Chetan Sakariya, Praveen Dubey, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Shardul Thakur, Tim Seifert, Ashwin Hebbar, Khaleel Ahmed, David Warner, Mandeep Singh, Lungi Ngidi, Ripal Patel, Anrich Nortje, Rovman Powell, Axar Patel, Lalit Yadav, Prithvi Shaw, Mustafizur Rahman, Rishabh Pant (c & wk), Vicky Ostwal
Liam Livingstone, Sandeep Sharma, Jitesh Sharma (wk), Rahul Chahar, Shikhar Dhawan (c), Arshdeep Singh, Baltej Singh, Prabhsimran Singh, Benny Howell, Prerak Mankad, Raj Bawa, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Harpreet Brar, Ishan Porel, Atharva Taide, Jonny Bairstow, Shahrukh Khan, Ansh Patel, Writtick Chatterjee, Nathan Ellis, Rishi Dhawan, Kagiso Rabada, Vaibhav Arora, Odean Smith
RR vs DC Live Score Dream11 Prediction Lineup & Fantasy Tips:
The first match of the season between Rajasthan Royals and Delhi Capitals ended in a controversial manner. The two teams would again square off in the 58th match of IPL 2022 on Wednesday. The Royals won the first game by 15 runs and would be hoping for a similar result. They defeated Punjab Kings in the last game by 6 wickets and it was their 7th win of the season.
Delhi Capitals, on the other hand, are going through an inconsistent run in the tournament with 5 wins in 11 matches. They have not been able to win 2 matches in a row this season. DC lost the last game to Chennai Super Kings by a huge margin of 91 runs which had a negative effect on their net run rate. From this position, DC needs to win each match to have a chance to qualify to the playoffs.
- Jos Buttler is a right-handed batsman from Rajasthan Royals. He hammered 116 runs in the last head-to-head game against Delhi Capitals and will be hoping to replicate a similar performance in this match as well. He can surely be a part of your RR vs DC Dream11 Prediction team.
- Yuzvendra Chahal is a right-handed batsman and right-arm leg-break bowler from Rajasthan Royals. He took 1 wicket in the last head-to-head match against Delhi Capitals. He is the current leading wicket-taker of this tournament and can come in handy here as well.
- Mitchell Marsh is a right-handed batsman and right-arm medium pacer from Delhi Capitals. He did not play the last head-to-head game against Rajasthan Royals but looked in pretty good touch from the last few matches. He will be a decent pick to consider for this match. He can surely be a part of your RR vs DC Dream11 Prediction team.
- David Warner is a left-handed batsman from Delhi Capitals. He smashed 28 runs in the last head-to-head match against Rajasthan Royals and can make a huge impact with the bat in this match once again.
- Rovman Powell is a right-handed batsman from Delhi Capitals. He smacked 36 runs in the last head-to-head game against Rajasthan Royals. He will be another good player to consider for this match. He can surely be a part of your RR vs DC Dream11 Prediction team.
Key Players for RR vs DC
Delhi Capitals Key Players
- Key players of DC-team are Prithvi Shaw, David Warner, Rishabh Pant, Khaleel Ahmed and Kuldeep Yadav.
- Prithvi Shaw is a right-handed batsman who has scored 217 runs in 6 matches at a strike rate of 164.08, with 29 fours and 8 sixes.
- David Warner is a left-handed batsman who has scored 191 runs in 4 matches at a strike rate of 135.64, with 20 fours and 8 sixes.
- Rishabh Pant is a left-handed and wicket-keeper batsman who has scored 144 runs in 5 matches at a strike rate of 139.88, with 15 fours and 6 sixes. He is a skipper for DC-team.
- Khaleel Ahmed is a left-arm fast-medium bowler who has picked up 10 wickets in 5 matches at an economy rate of 7.13.
- Kuldeep Yadav is a left-arm bowler who has picked up 13 wickets in 6 matches at an economy rate of 7.88
Punjab Kings Key Players
- Key players of RR-team are Jos Buttler, Shimron Hetmyer and Yuzvendra Chahal.
- Jos Buttler is a right-handed and wicket-keeper batsman who has scored 375 runs in 6 matches at a strike rate of 159.64, with 32 fours and 23 sixes.
- Shimron Hetmyer is a left-handed batsman who has scored 223 runs in 6 matches at a strike rate of 180.42.
- Yuzvendra Chahal is a right-arm leg-break bowler who has picked up 17 wickets in 6 matches at an economy rate of 7.33.
We are Providing to our visitores latest news and updates from PSL, IPL, ICC World Cup, The Ashes, Match Prediction & Fantasy cricket,ICC Teams Rankings on our official site www.cricfolks.com
- Islamabad United beat Kings to keep PSL 2024 playoff hopes alive
- Big blow to Sri Lanka as they begin T20 World Cup preparation
- BCCI excludes two players from central contracts
- NZ vs AUS Live Score, New Zealand vs Australia Live Score, NZ vs AUS Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- RAY vs SBS Live Score, KCC T20 Challenge Cup 2024 Live Score, RAY vs SBS Dream11 Prediction, Lineup