Table of Contents
Shane Warner’s death has put the cricket world in awe. The news is still indigestible to all since losing the biggest cricket icon on a sudden note seems unreal. Warne made his name during his tenure and is yet a legacy to be remembered forever. The bowler mastered leg-spin and was the one of his own kind with no rivals. He kept the art alive during the 1990s.
The Australian bowler was found unresponsive in his villa in Thailand. Despite the best medical staff provided, he could not be spared from a sudden and life-taking heart attack. His family requested some privacy at the moment and finally, his mother has taken some guts to speak to media in a saddening condition after losing her son.
Shane Warne’s mother says they all are okay
Bridgette Warne, the beloved mom of the ex-cricketer, opened up after a day of his death saying the family is still getting themselves together out of the state of shock but they are okay.
“We’re just in shock… we’re ok,” said Bridgette Warne as quoted by the Herald Sun.
The moment Warne died, it was just a few hours back he tweeted about the loss of his dear friend and the former cricketer, Rod Marsh, who also passed away due to a heart attack aging 74. No one knew, Warne was going to be the next to bid farewell to the world in a few hours.
Notably, Warne is the highest wicket-taker for Australia cricket team. He ended his stellar career with 708 wickets in 145 matches at an average of 25.4. He was named Wisden cricketer of the year on three different occasions and one of the five Wisden cricketers of the 20th century.
- KS vs AEC Live Score, Kuwait T20 Elite Cup 2023 Live Score, KS vs AEC Live Score Updates
- SSS vs CRD Live Score, Nature Isle T10 2023 Live Score, SSS vs CRD Live Score Updates
- BAD vs PIC Live Score, ECS T10 Spain 2023 Live Score, BAD vs PIC Live Score Updates
- ABB vs KW Live Score, Pakistan T20 Cup 2023 Live Score, ABB vs KW Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- CJG vs PIC Live Score, ECS T10 Spain 2023 Live Score, CJG vs PIC Live Score Updates