Shaniera Akram, the wife of Pakistan’s renowned former bowler, Wasim Akram, says that although it has been eight years of being married to Wasim but it has been over 10 months since being separated from him.
Notably, Shaniera and her daughter are stuck in Australia due to blocked flights amidst the COVID restrictions. On the other hand, the former cricketer is anticipated for his wife in his homeland, Pakistan.
On 13th August, remembering her husband, Shaniera posted a message saying,
8 years together and 10 months away.
She added that,
Love you and miss you more than anything today! Life this year has taught me we can get through anything because our foundations are strong, stronger than anything I could have asked for. Happy anniversary my love @wasimakramliveofficial can’t wait to see you soon
Have been separated from Wasim for 10 months, says Shaneria Akram
Notably, the couple got married in 2013 and had a daughter named Ayla in 2014. As soon as the Aussie government will unlock the borders, the family will reunite to embrace and bestow affection mutually.
- Australia tour of Pakistan: What thing David Warner enjoyed the most?
- Pak W vs SL W: Pakistan thrash away Sri Lanka to win 3-match T20I series
- PCB Conditioning camp to resume on May 29
- SMI vs MAR Live Score, ECS Sweden, Stockholm, 2022 Live Score, SMI vs MAR Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- STT vs UME Live Score, ECS Sweden, Stockholm, 2022 Live Score, STT vs UME Dream11 Prediction, Lineup