Rumours have been circulating all over social media for the past week about the divorce of Indian tennis star Sania Mirza and Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik. However, the adored couple has given a shut-up call to all, announcing their upcoming show, The Mirza Malik show, where they will be sharing the screen together.
It was speculated that the couple would part ways after more than a decade of togetherness and have decided to co-parent. However, their show announcement portrays a different side of the story. It was also narrated that Mirza has moved to her house in the UAE, whereas Malik is living in Pakistan.
Pakistani actress Ayesha Omar was said to be the reason behind the separation of Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza. Talking to the media, she denied saying she and Shoaib share no relation than of good friends.
Mirza’s social media posts and story have been hinting at their divorce since she has been sharing words like ‘broken hearts’ and ‘tough times’. Meanwhile, Malik had shown no hint on his social media. The couple finally broke their silence on Friday with the promotion of their new show.
The Pakistani cricketer has asked the people not to believe the gossips that are circulating.
Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza announce ‘The Mirza Malik show’ amidst divorce rumours.
A channel named Urduflix broke the news about The Mirza Malik show. It reads,
The Mirza Malik Show very soon only on Urduflix. Subscribe Now www.urduflix.com
View this post on Instagram
While some have been delighted over the happy news, some say it was a public stunt to gain viwereship for the new show.
- ALH vs DR Live Score, KCC T20 Elite Championship Live Score, ALH vs DR Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- FM vs SVD Live Score, ICCA Arabian T20 League 2023 Live Score, FM vs SVD Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- GZZ vs SWU Live Score, ECS T10 Malta Live Score, GZZ vs SWU Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- Sarfaraz Ahmed Under Fire for Verbal Outburst in Quetta Gladiators Match
- How PSL shaped careers? PSL stars opened up