Table of Contents
Pakistan Cup 2021: Sindh and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, occupying the first and the second spot have qualified for the semifinal winning the ninth round’s encounters against Southern Punjab and Central Punjab respectively.
The bad luck continues for Balochistan as they are stuck in the final place with a mediocre NRR of -0.721. Northern, despite four back-to-back defeats, have reached the fourth spot after winning their today’s game against Balochistan.
Analyzing the case, if Sindh win the tenth round’s match against Central Punjab, Southern Punjab and Northern will qualify for the semifinal, and in case if Sindh fail to win, it is going to be a do or die situation to make it to the semifinal for NOR and SOP.
See the points table below:
Sindh and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa qualify for the semifinal
- KS vs AEC Live Score, Kuwait T20 Elite Cup 2023 Live Score, KS vs AEC Live Score Updates
- SSS vs CRD Live Score, Nature Isle T10 2023 Live Score, SSS vs CRD Live Score Updates
- BAD vs PIC Live Score, ECS T10 Spain 2023 Live Score, BAD vs PIC Live Score Updates
- ABB vs KW Live Score, Pakistan T20 Cup 2023 Live Score, ABB vs KW Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- CJG vs PIC Live Score, ECS T10 Spain 2023 Live Score, CJG vs PIC Live Score Updates