Pakistan Cup 2021: Sindh and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, occupying the first and the second spot have qualified for the semifinal winning the ninth round’s encounters against Southern Punjab and Central Punjab respectively.
The bad luck continues for Balochistan as they are stuck in the final place with a mediocre NRR of -0.721. Northern, despite four back-to-back defeats, have reached the fourth spot after winning their today’s game against Balochistan.
Analyzing the case, if Sindh win the tenth round’s match against Central Punjab, Southern Punjab and Northern will qualify for the semifinal, and in case if Sindh fail to win, it is going to be a do or die situation to make it to the semifinal for NOR and SOP.
See the points table below:
Sindh and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa qualify for the semifinal
- KW vs GG Live Score, Lanka Premier League Live Score, KW vs GG Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- Ashes 2021-22: James Anderson ruled out of first Test
- SHA vs DUB Live Score, Emirates D10 2021 Live Score, SHA vs DUB Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- JK vs DG Live Score, Lanka Premier League 2021 Live Score, JK vs DG Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- REN vs STR Live Score, Big Bash League 2021 Live Score, REN vs STR Dream11 Prediction, Lineup