A rare situation was spotted during the ongoing India vs South Africa second T20I that is taking place at Barsapara Cricket Stadium in Assam, India. A snake from nowhere entered the field and stopped the play for some moments.
The incident took place during the seventh over of the first innings, when Indian openers Rohit Sharma and KL Rahul were on the pitch. The poisonous animal was carried away safely by the ground staff. Neither it caused harm to anyone, nor anyone caused the harm to the snake.
The footage went viral internet as millions of spectators noticed it crawling while watching Ind vs SA 2nd T20I on their screens. Players on the ground at the moment must have been frightened for a moment whilst its sudden appearance.
Twitter made memes out of it as some wrote that snake also wanted to watch the match.
— Prateek Pratap Singh (@PrateekPratap5) October 2, 2022
Some mentioned their political tenions with Bangladesh whilst using the sanke’s appearance in the ground.
— 🐟😡💙 (@angrybluebetta) October 2, 2022
Some people mentioned the snake as the leader of the opposition party.
— Animesh Singh ( SAURABH ) अनिमेष सिंह (सौरभ) (@Its_AnimeshS) October 2, 2022
First snake and now floodlights failure stops play between India and South Africa at Guwahati. #INDvSA
— Farid Khan (@_FaridKhan) October 2, 2022
While others call it the craze of cricket in India.
— Rishi (@Cricview) October 2, 2022
- ALH vs DR Live Score, KCC T20 Elite Championship Live Score, ALH vs DR Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- FM vs SVD Live Score, ICCA Arabian T20 League 2023 Live Score, FM vs SVD Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- GZZ vs SWU Live Score, ECS T10 Malta Live Score, GZZ vs SWU Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- Sarfaraz Ahmed Under Fire for Verbal Outburst in Quetta Gladiators Match
- How PSL shaped careers? PSL stars opened up