Table of Contents
SRH vs BLR Live Score, Tata IPL 2022 Live Score Updates, Here we are providing to our visitors SRH vs BLR Live Scorecard Today Match in our official site www.cricfolks.com. The match will be played between Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore at Star Sports Network and Disney+Hotstar.
How to get Live Cricket Score: Just Click on this LINK and enjoy ♥ every game.
Tata IPL 2022 League Live Cricket Score Today Match, SRH vs BLR Live Score Updates
SRH vs BLR Live Score starts on 8th May at 3:30 PM IST and Local Time at Star Sports Network and Disney+Hotstar.
SRH vs BLR Playing XI’s
SRH vs BLR Squads
Royal Challengers Bangalore
Finn Allen, Anuj Rawat, Luvnith Sisodia, Virat Kohli, Chama V Milind, Dinesh Karthik(w), David Willey, Siddarth Kaul, Aneeshwar Gautam, Sherfane Rutherford, Suyash Prabhudessai, Karn Sharma, Shahbaz Ahmed, Mohammed Siraj, Faf du Plessis(c), Harshal Patel, Mahipal Lomror, Wanindu Hasaranga, Akash Deep
Aiden Markram, Kartik Tyagi, Rahul Tripathi, Nicholas Pooran(w), Shreyas Gopal, Ravikumar Samarth, Vishnu Vinod, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Romario Shepherd, Kane Williamson(c), T Natarajan, Priyam Garg, Jagadeesha Suchith, Abdul Samad, Umran Malik, Glenn Phillips, Shashank Singh, Marco Jansen, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Saurabh Dubey, Abhishek Sharma, Washington Sundar
SRH vs BLR Live Score Dream11 Prediction Lineup & Fantasy Tips:
Sunrisers Hyderabad and Royal Challengers Bangalore will play the 54th match of IPL 2022 on Sunday. It will be the second game between both teams this season. In the first match, SRH handed a humiliating defeat to RCB after dismissing them for just 68 runs and chasing this total in just 8 overs. However, SRH have not been the same since winning that match as they have lost the previous 3 matches. They have won 5 out of 10 matches and a win will help them jump into the top four positions.
Royal Challengers Bangalore have won 6 out of 11 matches and defeated Chennai Super Kings by 13 runs in the previous game. RCB are slated to play 3 more matches including this one in the tournament and would need to win them to have a chance to qualify.
- Rahul Tripathi is a right-handed batsman from Sunrisers Hyderabad. He marked just 7 runs in the last head-to-head game against Royal Challengers Bangalore but can come in handy here. He can surely be a part of your SRH vs RCB Dream11 Prediction team.
- Aiden Markram is a right-handed batsman and right-arm off-break bowler from Sunrisers Hyderabad. He has hammered 305 runs and also took 1 wicket in this tournament so far.
- Faf du Plessis is a right-handed batsman from Royal Challengers Bangalore. He scored only 5 runs in the last head-to-head game against Sunrisers Hyderabad but can score big in the upcoming match. He can surely be a part of your SRH vs RCB Dream11 Prediction team.
- Glenn Maxwell is a right-handed batsman and right-arm off-break bowler from Royal Challengers Bangalore. He stacked 12 runs in the last head-to-head match against Sunrisers Hyderabad. He can also net a wicket or two in this game. He can surely be a part of your SRH vs RCB Dream11 Prediction team.
- Harshal Patel is a right-handed batsman and right-arm medium pacer from Royal Challengers Bangalore. He grabbed 1 wicket in the last head-to-head game against Sunrisers Hyderabad. He can surely be a part of your SRH vs RCB Dream11 Prediction team.
Key Players for SRH vs BLR
Royal Challengers Bangalore Key Players
- Key players of BLR-team are Faf du Plessis, Dinesh Karthik and Wanindu Hasaranga.
- Faf du Plessis is a right-handed batsman who has scored 250 runs in 7 matches at a strike rate of 114.66, with 23 fours and 9 sixes.
- Dinesh Karthik is a right-handed and wicket-keeper batsman who has scored 210 runs in 7 matches at a strike rate of 224.18, with 18 fours and 15 sixes.
- Wanindu Hasaranga is a bowling all-rounder who has picked up 11 wickets in 7 matches at an economy rate of 8.80.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Key Players
- Key players of SRH-team are Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram, Abhishek Sharma, and T Natarajan.
- Rahul Tripathi is a right-handed batsman who has scored 205 runs in 6 matches at a strike rate of 151.26, with 19 fours and 11 sixes.
- Aiden Markram is a right-handed batsman who has scored 190 runs in 5 matches at a strike rate of 143.09, with 16 fours and 7 sixes.
- Abhishek Sharma is a bowling all-rounder who has scored 173 runs in 6 matches at a strike rate of 100.12, with 17 fours and 4 sixes.
- T Natarajan is a left-arm fast-medium bowler who has picked up 12 wickets in 6 matches at an economy rate of 8.65.
We are Providing to our visitores latest news and updates from PSL, IPL, ICC World Cup, The Ashes, Match Prediction & Fantasy cricket,ICC Teams Rankings on our official site www.cricfolks.com
- KRM vs OSM Live Score, KCC T20 Challengers Cup 2024 Live Score, KRM vs OSM Live Score Updates
- Fans raise questions for not letting Sikandar Raza bowl
- DDD vs DCS Live Score, ICCA Arabian T20 League 2024 Live Score, DDD vs DCS Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- LAH vs PES Live Score, PSL 2024 Live Score, LAH vs PES Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- From hero to zero? The downfall of Haris Rauf