Table of Contents
Match: Match 7, Group A; Bangla Tigers vs Maratha Arabians
Date and timing: 30 January 2021, 4:00 pm
Venue: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Weather report: The weather is expected to be clean throughout the day
Pitch report: Abu Dhabi pitch has always been a batting paradise, so expect high scoring game with teams winning the toss and fielding first.
Bangla Tigers have played only one match so far in which they were defeated by Delhi Bulls in their first game. They did scored 128 but their bowlers could not stop the Bulls from reaching the target. Now they will be looking to gain their first win of the T10 League.
Predicted Playing XI:
The Bangla Tigers may bring in an extra bowler who can keep couple of overs tight.
1. Johnson Charles, 2. Andre Fletcher (C), 3. Tom Moores (WK), 4. Afif Hossain, 5. Chirag Suri, 6. Karim Janat, 7. George Garton, 8. Qais Ahmed, 9. Mujeeb ur-Rehman, 10. Mohammad Irfan, 11. Fazal Haque
The defending champions started off with a win this T10 League. However, their second game was terrible. They managed only 87 runs and it was chased down in five overs. This resulted in a massive dip in their NRR. They will now look for a win before they go to second round.
Predicted Playing XI:
Maratha Arabians may swap Muktar Ali for Taskin Ahmed in their next game. Probably to strengthen the bowling line-up.
1. Javed Ahmedi, 2. Abdul Shakoor (WK), 3. Laurie Evens, 4. Mohammad Hafeez, 5. Ishan Malhotra, 6. Mosaddek Hossain, 7. Mukhtar Ali/ Taskin Ahmed, 8. Sompal Kami, 9. Sohag Gazi, 10. Yamin Ahmedzai, 11. Pravin Tambe
In spot light
Johnson Charles (Bangla Tigers, batsman)
He scored 73 from 35 balls in Bangla Tiger’s loss in their opening game this T10 League. Once again, quick runs will be required from Johnson Charles to set up or chase the total.
Mohammad Hafeez (Maratha Arabians, all-rounder)
The “Professor” of Pakistan had a great 2020 year as he averaged in 80s and striking at 150. Hafeez did not had a good time in game 2. He had a start in game 1 but couldn’t make it big. Hafeez is still in the spot light as once he gets going, its not easy to stop him.
Read More: T10 League: Day 2 Match Reports
- KS vs AEC Live Score, Kuwait T20 Elite Cup 2023 Live Score, KS vs AEC Live Score Updates
- SSS vs CRD Live Score, Nature Isle T10 2023 Live Score, SSS vs CRD Live Score Updates
- BAD vs PIC Live Score, ECS T10 Spain 2023 Live Score, BAD vs PIC Live Score Updates
- ABB vs KW Live Score, Pakistan T20 Cup 2023 Live Score, ABB vs KW Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- CJG vs PIC Live Score, ECS T10 Spain 2023 Live Score, CJG vs PIC Live Score Updates