Table of Contents
Match: Match 6, Group B; Pune Daredevils vs Deccan Gladiators
Date and timing: 29 January 2021, 8:30 pm
Venue: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Weather report: The weather is expected to be clean throughout the day
Pitch report: Abu Dhabi pitch has always been a batting paradise, so expect high scoring game.
Team Abu Dhabi:
Team Abu Dhabi will be playing their first game in this season of T10 League. They will be facing against Deccan Gladiators, who lost to Maratha Arabians in their opening game. Team Abu Dhabi could not qualify for the playoffs last season. But with new season of T10 League started, they will be going to get into the top 4 this time.
Predicted Playing XI:
They have big guns in their side such as Chris Gayle, Paul Stirling, Alex Hales and Usman Shinwari. They will play with their best possible squad to out beat Deccan Gladiators in this match of T10 League.
1. Chris Gayle, 2. Alex Hales, 3. Avishka Fernando, 4. Luke Wright(c), 5. Ben Duckett, 6. Ben Cox(w), 7. Najibullah Zadran, 8. Chris Morris, 9. Hayden Walsh, 10. Naveen-ul-Haq, 11. Usman Shinwari
Deccan Gladiators will be feeling the heat after their first loss. They will be looking to get their first win this season.
Predicted Playing XI:
They may go with the same side that played against the Maratha Arabians.
1. Mohammad Shahzad, 2. Sunil Narine, 3. Cameron Delport, 4. Kieron Pollard, 5. Prashant Gupta, 6. Azam Khan (WK), 7. Imtiaz Ahmed, 8. Aaron Summers, 9. Ravi Rampaul, 10. Zahoor Khan, 11. Imran Tahir
In spot light
Chris Gayle (Team Abu Dhabi, batsman)
The Twenty20 legend who have scored mount of runs in sixes in the shorter formats, Chris Gayle will be no different in the T10 League as he will be playing his first game. Given his experience and his power hitting, Gayle is a key wicket for opposition as well as for his team.
Kieron Pollard (Deccan Gladiators, batsman)
West Indies tough all-rounder will lead his side. A hard hitter and a handy bowler, and also a great fielder, Pollard is a complete package for any side and opposition must be aware for how he will play. He may have failed yesterday, but one failure cannot hide how dangerous he can be.
- KS vs AEC Live Score, Kuwait T20 Elite Cup 2023 Live Score, KS vs AEC Live Score Updates
- SSS vs CRD Live Score, Nature Isle T10 2023 Live Score, SSS vs CRD Live Score Updates
- BAD vs PIC Live Score, ECS T10 Spain 2023 Live Score, BAD vs PIC Live Score Updates
- ABB vs KW Live Score, Pakistan T20 Cup 2023 Live Score, ABB vs KW Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- CJG vs PIC Live Score, ECS T10 Spain 2023 Live Score, CJG vs PIC Live Score Updates