Table of Contents
Match: Match 12, Group B; Qalandars vs Deccan Gladiators
Date and timing: 31 January 2021, 8:30 pm
Venue: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Weather report: The weather is expected to be clean throughout the day
Pitch report: Abu Dhabi pitch has always been a batting paradise, so expect high scoring game with teams winning the toss and fielding first in this season of T10 League.
Qalandars have been outstanding with both ball and especially in bat. The batting top order consists of openers Tom Banton and Sharjeel Khan, along with captain Sohail Akhtar coming at three. the middle order is yet to be tested. But this side is filled with talent and experience and they will continue their winning streak before they proceed further in T10 League.
Predicted Playing XI:
Qalandars will likely to go with the same squad.
1. Tom Banton, 2. Sharjeel Khan, 3. Sohail Akhtar (C), 4. Asif Ali, 5. Ben Dunk (WK), 6. Samit Patel, 7. Shahid Afridi, 8. Sohail Tanvir, 9. Chris Jordan, 10. Daniyal Ahmed, 11. Sultan Ahmed
The Deccan Gladiators have a win and a loss across two matches they have played so far. They won their last match by chasing down Team Abu Dhabi’s 96 in the third last ball of the innings. Now facing a very strong Qalandars side, they will be looking to win this T10 League group game.
Predicted Playing XI:
Changes are expected in their side as they will be playing their last main group match.
1. Mohammad Shahzad, 2. Sunil Narine, 3. Cameron Delport, 4. Kieron Pollard, 5. Prashant Gupta, 6. Azam Khan (WK), 7. Imtiaz Ahmed, 8. Aaron Summers, 9. Ravi Rampaul, 10. Zahoor Khan, 11. Imran Tahir
In spot light
Shahid Afridi (Qalandars, all-rounder)
The star all-rounder played his first match last night and did well with the ball, picking 2-16 in his two overs. His gutsy leg-spinner along with quick balls can trouble the batsmen. Let’s not forget how destructive he can be when it comes to batting.
Zahoor Khan (Deccan Gladiators, Bowler)
UAE’s fast medium bowler Zahoor Khan bowled an all important spell against Team Abu Dhabi which Deccan Gladiators their first win. He bowled a spell of 3-13 in his two overs. If Deccan Gladiators wants to stop the strong order of Qalandars, Zahoor is the key.
- Hafeez once committed ‘not to work’ with FIXERS, fans and experts ask him to resign
- Despite unwillingness, Wahab Riaz reverts his decision to work with Salman Butt
- PSL franchises are reportedly bribing players
- CB vs NW Live Score, Abu Dhabi T10 Live Score, CB vs NW Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- KBR vs PBR Live Score, TrinBago T10 Blast 2023 Live Score, KBR vs PBR Dream11 Prediction, Lineup