Table of Contents
Match: Match 14, Super League; Northern Warriors vs Team Abu Dhabi
Date and timing: 01 February 2021, 6:15 pm
Venue: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Weather report: The weather is expected to be clean throughout the day
Pitch report: Abu Dhabi pitch has always been a batting paradise, so expect high scoring game with teams winning the toss and fielding first in this season of T10 League.
The only team to defend two totals, Northern Warriors have made a great comeback in the group stage when they lost their first match. Now in the Super League round and being one of the three teams to have four plus points carried forward, the Warriors will be looking to gain some more to qualify for the playoffs in this T10.
Predicted Playing XI:
Given the form they are in, it is likely that they will go with the same squad.
1. Brandon King, 2. Lendl Simmons, 3. Nicolas Pooran (C, WK), 4. Rovman Powell, 5. Waheed Ahmed, 6. R Emrit, 7. Fabian Alan, 8. Wayne Parnell, 9. Wahab Riaz, 10. Junaid Siddiqui, 11. M Theekshana
Team Abu Dhabi:
After loosing two games, Team Abu Dhabi made a great comeback in their last match, winning against Pune Devils bby 5 wickets to gain those two crucial points. Now in the next stage of T10, they will be looking to carry this momentum.
Predicted Playing XI:
Changes are expected in their side.
1. Chris Gayle, 2. Luke Wright (C), 3. Paul Stirling, 4. Joe Clarke, 5. Ben Duckett, 6. Jamie Overton, 7. Najibullah Zadran, 8. Rohan Mustafa, 9. Hayden Walsh/Obed McCoy, 10. Naveen-ul-Haq, 11. Usman Shinwari
In spot light
Nicolas Pooran (Northern Warriors, batsman)
The captain of the side pumped up 89 from 26 balls as he led the team to highest team total. Highest run-scorer of the tournament so far, Pooran will be looking to continue this form as Warriors looks for more wins this T10.
Jamie Overton (Team Abu Dhabi, all-rounder)
The all-rounder played a vital role in Team Abu Dhabi’s first win of the tournament. He bowls even good spells in the middle and plays a handy knock. With only 2 points, Overton will be asked to perform more as the team would need not just points, but good margin victories to qualify the next stage of T10 2021.
- Hafeez once committed ‘not to work’ with FIXERS, fans and experts ask him to resign
- Despite unwillingness, Wahab Riaz reverts his decision to work with Salman Butt
- PSL franchises are reportedly bribing players
- CB vs NW Live Score, Abu Dhabi T10 Live Score, CB vs NW Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- KBR vs PBR Live Score, TrinBago T10 Blast 2023 Live Score, KBR vs PBR Dream11 Prediction, Lineup