Table of Contents
Match: Match 15, Super League; Delhi Bulls vs Deccan Gladiators
Date and timing: 01 February 2021, 8:30 pm
Venue: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Weather report: The weather is expected to be clean throughout the day
Pitch report: Abu Dhabi pitch has always been a batting paradise, so expect high scoring game with teams winning the toss and fielding first in this season of T10 League.
Delhi Bulls are one of the three teams to have won more than one games. Now going into the Super League stage. Delhi Bulls will be looking to gain a few more points to qualify for the playoffs of T10.
Predicted Playing XI:
Pakistan fast bowler Amad Butt may not be available tonight after he was announced in the Pakistan T20I squad against South Africa. Tom Abell may be given a chance in the squad for his first T10 game.
1. Rahmanullah Gurbaz, 2. Evin Lewis, 3. Ravi Bopara, 4. Mohammad Nabi, 5. Adam Lyth, 6. Sherfane Rutherford, 7. DJ Bravo, 8. Waqas Maqsood, 9. Ali Khan/ Tom Abell, 10. Fidel Edwards, 11. Sheraz Ahmed
Deccan Gladiators have won only one match, meaning that they will carry only 2 points to the Super League stage. They will need to win games with better margins to improve their Net Run Rate.
Predicted Playing XI:
Changes are expected in their side, most likely in Azam Khan who hasn’t been able to score more than 3 since that 37* in the opening game. Prashant Gupta may comeback in his place.
1. Mohammad Shahzad, 2. Cameron Delport, 3. Kieron Pollard, 4. Azam Khan/ Prashant Gupta, 5. Sharaffuddin Ashraf, 6. Sunil Narine, 7. Imtiaz Ahmed, 8. Anwer Ali, 9. Ravi Rampaul, 10. Zahoor Khan, 11. Imran Tahir
In spot light
Waqas Maqsood (Delhi Bulls, Bowler)
Waqas Maqsood has played only one game, but he bowled the most economical spell in the tournament’s history; 2 overs, 1 run and a wicket along with a maiden. In such format, that is simply incredible. With two wins, Waqas will be asked to keep bowling those spells so that Bulls can be the first team to qualify the T10 playoffs.
Zahoor Khan (Deccan Gladiators, Bowler)
Once again, the young Zahoor Khan comes in the spot light. Joint-highest wicket taker of this season of T10, Zahoor has been excellent while also being on of the few bowlers to have an economy rate under ten. In the Super League stage where winning will matter the most, especially for the teams who haven’t carried much points forward, Zahoor will need some support from batsmen to score.
- KS vs AEC Live Score, Kuwait T20 Elite Cup 2023 Live Score, KS vs AEC Live Score Updates
- SSS vs CRD Live Score, Nature Isle T10 2023 Live Score, SSS vs CRD Live Score Updates
- BAD vs PIC Live Score, ECS T10 Spain 2023 Live Score, BAD vs PIC Live Score Updates
- ABB vs KW Live Score, Pakistan T20 Cup 2023 Live Score, ABB vs KW Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- CJG vs PIC Live Score, ECS T10 Spain 2023 Live Score, CJG vs PIC Live Score Updates