Table of Contents
Match: Match 16, Super League; Qalandars vs Maratha Arabians
Date and timing: 02 January 2021, 4:00 pm
Venue: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Weather report: The weather is expected to be clean throughout the day
Pitch report: Abu Dhabi pitch has always been a batting paradise, so expect high scoring game with teams winning the toss and fielding first in this season of T10 League.
Qalandars have been outstanding with both ball and especially in bat. The batting top order consists of openers Tom Banton and Sharjeel Khan, along with captain Sohail Akhtar coming at three. They are the only side are yet to loose a match. Now leading the Super League stage, Qalandars will be looking to dominate this round as well to qualify for playoffs.
Predicted Playing XI:
Qalandars will likely to go with the same squad given their good run this T10 League.
1. Tom Banton, 2. Sharjeel Khan, 3. Sohail Akhtar (C), 4. Asif Ali, 5. Ben Dunk (WK), 6. Samit Patel, 7. Shahid Afridi, 8. Sohail Tanvir, 9. Chris Jordan, 10. Daniyal Ahmed, 11. Sultan Ahmed
The defending champions started off with a win but since then, they have lost the plot. They eventually ended up last in the group stage and just have only two points. Facing against the unbeaten Qalandars, they will need a win here to reach further in T10.
Predicted Playing XI:
Changes are expected in their side as they will be playing their last main group match.
1. Mohammad Hafeez, 2. Abdul Shakoor (WK), 3. Ishan Malhotra, 4. Laurie Evans, 5. Mukhtar Ali, 6. Javed Ahmedi, 7. Mosaddek Hossai (C), 8. Sompal Kami, 9. Sohag Gazi, 10. Yamin Ahmedzai, 11. Pravin Tambe
In spot light
Sohail Akhtar (Qalandars, batsman)
We talked about Banton, we talked about Afridi. But what about Sohail Akhtar? The Qalandars captain have finished the innings in all three games. In the recent game, he led his side to 33 runs victory over Deccan Gladiators. Now into new stage of T10, Akhtar will once again lead the side with qualifying for playoffs in mind.
Mohammad Hafeez (Maratha Arabians, all-rounder)
The Pakistani all-rounder scored a lovely 61* from 30 balls as their team put on 103. But his side lost the match by six wickets. Leading the side by opening for them, Hafeez will again need to put the scores on.
- CSG vs SVD Live Score, CBFS T20 League 2023 Live Score, CSG vs SVD Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- NW vs MSA Live Score, Abu Dhabi League 2023 Live Score, NW vs MSA Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- CRD vs SOH Live Score, ECS T10 Malta 2023 Live Score, CRD vs SOH Live Score Updates,
- KS vs ALH Live Score, Kuwait T20 Elite Cup 2023 Live Score, KS vs ALH Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- PHT vs AJH Live Score, CBFS T10 League 2023 Live Score, PHT vs AJH Dream11 Prediction, Lineup