Table of Contents
The Asia Cup 2022 commences in full swing, being down and dusted with four thrilling matches of the Group Stage. After all six matches of the Group Stage are completed, the top two teams from both groups, Group A and Group B, will be finalized for the next round, the Asia Cup 2022 Super 4 stage.
So far, Afghanistan of Group B and India of Group A have proceeded to the Super 4 stage, outclassing Bangladesh and Hong Kong in their respective encounters, respectively. Notably, India, Pakistan, and Hong Kong are placed in Group A, whereas Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh are placed in Group B.
As of now, the Super 4 awaits one more team from each group as two teams, India and Afghanistan, anticipate the rest of the rivals. If Pakistan thrash Hong Kong in their next match, they will qualify for the Super 4 stage. From Group B, the winning team in the Ban vs SL match will proceed to the Super 4 stage.
It must be noted that another high-voltage clash witnessing India vs Pakistan will take place next Sunday in case of the men in green qualify for the Super 4 stage. They earlier met on August 28th when Rohit Sharma and co overpowered Babar Azam’s men following equal struggles from two ends.
What is the Super 4 stage?
This is the second main round of the Asia Cup after the Group stage. It will be played in a round-robin manner, and each team will face the other once. The top two teams of the Super 4 stage will meet in the Asia Cup 2022 final, scheduled for September 11th.
- KRM vs OSM Live Score, KCC T20 Challengers Cup 2024 Live Score, KRM vs OSM Live Score Updates
- Fans raise questions for not letting Sikandar Raza bowl
- DDD vs DCS Live Score, ICCA Arabian T20 League 2024 Live Score, DDD vs DCS Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- LAH vs PES Live Score, PSL 2024 Live Score, LAH vs PES Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- From hero to zero? The downfall of Haris Rauf