Table of Contents
THU vs STR Live Score, Big Bash League 2022 Live Score Updates, Here we are providing to our visitors THU vs STR Live Scorecard Today Match in our official site www.cricfolks.com. The match will be played between Adelaide Strikers vs Sydney Thunder Stars at Sydney Showground Stadium..
How to get Live Cricket Score: Just Click on this LINK and enjoy ♥ every game.
Big Bash League 2022 Live Cricket Score Today Match, THU vs STR Live Score Updates
Big Bash League, 2021/22
Match Ended: Sydney Thunder beat Adelaide Strikers by 28 runs
Man of the match: Matthew Gilkes
- 5 Ovs: 48/4
- 10 Ovs: 99/5
THU Power Play
THU Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 23/3
- 10 Ovs: 70/5
STR Power Play
STR Fall of wickets
THU vs STR Live Score starts on January 2 at 1:45 PM IST at Sydney Showground Stadium.
THU vs STR Playing XI’s
Matthew Short, Jake Weatherald, Matt Renshaw, Jonathan Wells, Harry Nielson (wk), Thomas Kelly, George Garton, Rashid Khan, Wes Agar, Fawad Ahmed, Peter Siddle (c)
Matthew Gilkes, Alex Hales, Jason Sangha, Sam Billings (wk), Alex Ross, Daniel Sams, Ben Cutting, Nathan McAndrew, Chris Green (c), Saqib Mahmood, Tanveer Sangha
THU vs STR Squads
Cameron White, Peter Siddle, Michael Neser, Jonathan Wells, Harry Conway, Travis Head (c), Alex Carey, Matthew Short, Cameron Valente, Billy Stanlake, Nick Winter, Jake Lehmann, Harry Nielsen, Philip Salt, Rashid Khan, Liam O Connor, Jake Weatherald, Wes Agar
Callum Ferguson (c), Usman Khawaja, Alex Hales, Chris Morris, Gurinder Sandhu, Chris Tremain, Alex Ross, Jay Lenton, Chris Green, Liam Hatcher, Nathan McAndrew, Arjun Nair, Brendan Doggett, Jason Sangha, Daniel Sams, Jonathan Cook, Matthew Gilkes, Tanveer Sangha, Oliver Davies
THU vs STR Live Score Dream11 Prediction Lineup & Fantasy Tips:
Adelaide Strikers’ horrible form continues in this tournament as they have lost 4 matches in a row. They still lack big hitters in the middle-order, which is the main area of concern for them. With a solitary win, they are at the 7th spot in the standings with 7 points.
Sydney Thunder, on the other hand, defeated the mighty Perth Scorchers by 34 runs on Tuesday to claim their third win in this tournament. Jason Sangha is playing exceptionally well at the number 3 spot. Unlike Adelaide Strikers, they bat deep and still need to be consistent. They are placed at the fourth spot in the standings with 13 points.
Jake Weatherald is finally back to his best of forms and scored 51 runs in the last game against Hobart Hurricanes. So far in this tournament, he has scored 104 runs at an average of 17.33 and a strike rate of 114.28.
Jason Sangha is showing his true class with the bat. In 3 matches in this BBL, he has mustered 142 runs at an average of 71 and a strike rate of 136.53.
Top Picks – All-Rounders
Matthew Short is an elegant stroke-maker who can use the long handle in an effective manner. He has scored 156 runs and has also picked up one wicket in this tournament.
Daniel Sams is always a good pick from the all-rounders’ slot. In 6 matches in this competition, he has bagged 7 wickets and has also scored 62 runs with the bat.
Rashid Khan is among the top wicket-takers for every franchise he plays for across the world. In 6 matches in this league, he has scalped 10 wickets and has also scored 30 runs with the bat.
Tanveer Sangha has scalped 8 wickets which is the most for the Sydney Thunder in this competition. He will be a good addition to your fantasy teams.
Sam Billings is batting with a lot of freedom in this tournament. The English wicketkeeper-batter has scored 236 runs in 6 matches at a strike rate of 153.24.
Key Players for THU vs STR
- Key players for STR are Jonathan Wells, Alex Carey, Rashid Khan, and Peter Siddle.
- Jonathan Wells has played 10 matches and scored 343 runs with an average of 57.16.
- Alex Carey has played 10 matches and scored 353 runs with an average of 35.30.
- Rashid Khan has played 10 matches and taken out 12 wickets with an economy of 7.45.
- Peter Siddle has played 6 matches and taken out 5 wickets with an economy of 8. 57.
- Key players for THU are Callum Ferguson, Usman Khawaja, Daniel Sams, and Jonathan Cook.
- Callum Ferguson has played 10 matches and scored 440 runs with an average of 62.85.
- Usman Khawaja has played 5 matches and scored 140 runs with an average of 28.
- Daniel Sams has played 10 matches and taken out 11 wickets with an economy of 8.13.
- Jonathan Cook has played 7 matches and taken out 6 wickets with an economy of 7.04.
We are Providing to our visitores latest news and updates from PSL, IPL, ICC World Cup, The Ashes, Match Prediction & Fantasy cricket,ICC Teams Rankings on our official site www.cricfolks.com
- KS vs AEC Live Score, Kuwait T20 Elite Cup 2023 Live Score, KS vs AEC Live Score Updates
- SSS vs CRD Live Score, Nature Isle T10 2023 Live Score, SSS vs CRD Live Score Updates
- BAD vs PIC Live Score, ECS T10 Spain 2023 Live Score, BAD vs PIC Live Score Updates
- ABB vs KW Live Score, Pakistan T20 Cup 2023 Live Score, ABB vs KW Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- CJG vs PIC Live Score, ECS T10 Spain 2023 Live Score, CJG vs PIC Live Score Updates