England’s cricketer Liam Dawson has replaced Paul Stirling of Islamabad United for the remainder of the Pakistan Super League (PSL 7).
Stirling, who totalled 187 runs in the first five matches, has left the squad returning back to his homeland. The 31-year old had no option but to quit the extravaganza midway amidst the national duties. His knocks for the red-hot squad included two classical half-centuries.
The technical committee has already approved Dawson’s name in place of Stirling. As far as the shortest international format is considered, he has made only eight T20I appearances and has 23 runs alongside five scalps to his name.
Paul Stirling’s replacement Liam Dawson to play first PSL 7 game versus Gladiators
Dawson will be available from Lahore’s leg and has already joined the United’s squad. He will make his debut for United against Quetta Gladiators on 12th February versus Quetta Gladiators.
It must be noted that the United have won three out of five games and are second on the HBL PSL 7 points table with six points.
Moreover, the last encounter of the HBL PSL 7 Karachi leg is going on at the moment of writing is going on between Quetta Gladiators and Lahore Qalandars. Gadaffi’s leg will resume the season with Multan Sultans and Peshawar Zalmi in action from 10th February.
- Accountant by Day, BBL Champion by Night: Hobson’s Incredible Journey
- Watch: Naseem Shah Appointed Honorary DSP by Balochistan Police
- ACC Meeting to Decide Fate of Asia Cup 2023
- PCB Unveils Strategy for Upcoming Series and World Cup 2023
- MTD vs SOC Live Score, ECS T10 Malta Live Score, MTD vs SOC Dream11 Prediction, Lineup