Table of Contents
- Sarfaraz Ahmed encourages weight loss in hot weather, recommending running for two weeks.
- The former captain continues his involvement in cricket through club matches and regular practice.
- Sarfaraz emphasizes the significance of match experience for young cricketers, urging them to participate in club and night cricket.
Former Pakistan captain Sarfaraz Ahmed has shared his insights on weight loss and offered advice to young cricketers during an interview with a local YouTube channel. Having experienced significant weight loss himself, Sarfaraz believes that the current hot weather is ideal for shedding pounds, suggesting that running in hot weather for a couple of weeks can yield positive results for individuals with heavier weights.
Sarfaraz lost his captaincy and was subsequently dropped from the team following Pakistan’s T20I series whitewash against Sri Lanka in Lahore in 2019. However, he has continued to remain active in cricket by playing club cricket whenever possible. Sharing his daily routine, Sarfaraz revealed his commitment to practice and his involvement in club matches.
Addressing young cricketers, Sarfaraz emphasized the importance of gaining match experience in addition to regular practice. He encouraged them to participate in club cricket and night cricket, emphasizing that playing more matches would contribute to their overall development and strength.
As one of Pakistan’s successful captains, Sarfaraz led the team from 2016 to 2019, achieving significant milestones. Under his captaincy, Pakistan clinched their first-ever Champions Trophy in 2017 and secured a record 11 consecutive T20I series wins. Sarfaraz also captained Pakistan in the ICC World Cup 2019. However, his captaincy came to an end after the team’s disappointing T20I series whitewash against Sri Lanka in the same year.
Despite facing setbacks, Sarfaraz persevered and made a Test comeback after four years during the home series against New Zealand earlier this year. His remarkable century in a match-saving effort marked a strong return to form.
- LEX vs WFK Live Score, Kuwait T10 Emerging 2023 Live Score, LEX vs WFK Live Score Updates
- IM vs GRE Live Score, European T10 Cricket Championship 2023 Live Score, IM vs GRE Live Score Updates
- BS vs ALL Live Score, Kuwait T10 Emerging 2023 Live Score, BS vs ALL Live Score Updates
- CZE vs FRA Live Score, European T10 Cricket Championship 2023 Live Score, CZE vs FRA Live Score Updates
- Why Mohammad Hasnain is ruled out of Asian Games 2023?