England Cricket Team will once again be in Pakistan as the historic Test tour is on the cards after the cricket-loving nation hosts the Three Lions for the seven-match T20I series in September. The two teams will engage in a three-match red-ball series, with all being part of the ICC World Test Championship 2023.
With no more than a month left in the Pak vs Eng Test series, the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has announced the ticket price for the first Test scheduled to take place between 1st and 5th December at Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium.
Ticket prices for the Imran Khan, Javed Akhtar, Javed Miandad and Azhar Mahmood Stands – the four VIP Enclosures – have been fixed at PKR500, while the Premier Enclosures, which include Shoaib Akhtar, Sohail Tanvir, Miran Bakhsh and Yasir Arafat Stands, have been fixed at PKR250 each day.
Tickets will be available online on Wednesday at 1000 PST at https://pcb.bookme.pk/ Payments can be made using Easypaisa/JazzCash/credit card/Nift options, while the helpline number is 042 111 BOOKME. The tickets will be delivered to the buyers at the provided addresses.
Zakir Khan, Director – International Cricket, said,
“We experienced an unprecedented 95 per cent crowd turnout when the two sides featured in the seven-match T20I series in Karachi and Lahore, which helped in showcasing Pakistan as a cricket-loving country. The same two sides will now participate in the format enjoyed by the purists. We have continued to value our fans by maintaining affordable prices.
“For the passionate Rawalpindi and Islamabad cricket fans, it is a great opportunity to attend the match and be part of the historic Test between the two sides that enjoy massive following and fan base. It is also a chance for the parents to bring their children so that they can watch modern-day stars in action and be attracted to cricket and eventually fall in love with this great sport.”
Some of the important information for ticket-holders:
- At the time of purchasing online ticket, please enter your valid ID card/B-Form number and show it to the Bookme representative while entering the stadium
- Entrance inside the venue on a match day will strictly be either through an ID card/B-Form used while purchasing the ticket.
- It is prohibited to bring any firearms, toy guns, vuvuzela, explosives, firecrackers, cigarettes, matches, lighters, knives and any sharp objects into the stadium
- No eatables, drinks, glass/plastic bottles, any flag except Pakistani flag are allowed in the stadium
- Ticket issuance is subject to the Organisers’ terms and conditions, which are available at www.bookme.pk, specific venues and locations
- All persons, including children above the 4 years, must have their own separate and original ID Card/B-Form & ticket to enter the stadium and while sitting inside the enclosure during the match
- Reviving Best of Shoaib Malik on his 41st Birthday
- EMI vs GUL Live Score, International League T20 2023 Live Score, EMI vs GUL Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- GZZ vs BBL Live Score, ECS T10 Malta Live Score, GZZ vs BBL Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- SA vs ENG Live Score, South Africa vs England ODI Live Score, SA vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- Zalmi appoints Kamran Akmal as head coach