Pakistani all-rounder, Shadab Khan is determined to play the remaining matches of the HBL PSL 6 as he is recovering from a sustained toe injury. The vice-captain got his toe injured while batting in the second ODI versus South Africa at the Wanderers Stadium.
The consequences pulled him out of the series against South Africa and Zimbabwe. He was advised to rest for four weeks and now, as the period is over, the first phase of the rehabilitation has been successfully completed.
Shadab will report to the medical panel of the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) where his injury will be examined. He will then receive a green signal to proceed ahead to the next phases of the rehabilitation.
Will Shadab Khan play the remaining matches of HBL PSL 6?
He has been suffering a long list of injuries as he missed the white-ball series against Zimbabwe last year amidst the groin injury. Later, a thigh injury eliminated him from the series versus New Zealand and from the home series versus South Africa.
As the PSL 6 is to initiate by 1st June, there are still many weeks remaining. There are chances that he might be featuring as a captain and crucial asset for his team, Islamabad United.
- DEN vs ITA Live Score, ICC World Twenty20 Europe Qualifier Live Score, DEN vs ITA Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- NIG vs SLE Live Score, Sierra Leone tour of Nigeria Live Score, NIG vs SLE Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- BH-W vs PS-W Live Score, WBBL Live Score, BH-W vs PS-W Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- AM vs BD Live Score, Afghanistan One Day Tournament Live Score, AM vs BD Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- T20 World Cup: India’s heroics in first warm up match