Table of Contents
COL vs GT Live Score, Tata IPL 2022 Live Score Updates, Here we are providing to our visitors COL vs GT Live Scorecard Today Match in our official site www.cricfolks.com. The match will be played between Kolkata Knight Riders vs Gujarat Titans at Dr. DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai.
How to get Live Cricket Score: Just Click on this LINK and enjoy ♥ every game.
Tata IPL 2022 League Live Cricket Score Today Match, COL vs GT Live Score Updates
Indian Premier League, 2022
Match Ended: Gujarat Titans beat Kolkata Knight Riders by 8 runs
Man of the match: Rashid Khan
- 5 Ovs: 29/7
- 10 Ovs: 78/8
GT Power Play
GT Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 41/2
- 10 Ovs: 85/4
KKR Power Play
KKR Fall of wickets
COL vs GT Live Score starts on 23rd April at 3:30 PM IST and Local Time at Dr. DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai.
COL vs GT Playing XI’s
COL vs GT Squads
Kolkata Knight Riders
Andre Russell, Sam Billings, Sunil Narine, Pat Cummins, Ashok Sharma, Shreyas Iyer, Mohammad Nabi, Chamika Karunaratne, Ramesh Kumar, Varun Chakravarthy, Abhijeet Tomar, Sheldon Jackson, Pratham Singh, Shivam Mavi, Baba Indrajith, Anukul Sudhakar Roy, Aman Khan, Rinku Singh, Rasikh Salam, Umesh Yadav, Venkatesh Iyer, Nitish Rana, Tim Southee, Ajinkya Rahane, Aaron Finch
Pradeep Sangwan, Noor Ahmad, Wriddhiman Saha, Varun Aaron, Lockie Ferguson, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Sai Sudharsan, Mohammed Shami, Darshan Nalkande, Rahul Tewatia, Yash Dayal, Abhinav Manohar, Rashid Khan, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Jayant Yadav, Dominic Drakes, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Hardik Pandya (c), Shubman Gill, Vijay Shankar, Matthew Wade (wk), David Miller
COL vs GT Live Score Dream11 Prediction Lineup & Fantasy Tips:
Kolkata Knight Riders will take on Gujarat Titans in the 35th match of IPL 2022 on Saturday. KKR had a great start in the tournament as they managed to win 3 out of the first 4 matches. However, three losses in the last three matches are enough for them to rethink their strategies. The team has not been able to repeat its performance from the last season. The dip in the form of Venkatesh Iyer and Varun Chakravarthy is a matter of concern. Also, the Indian bowlers apart from Umesh Yadav have failed to come to the party.
Gujarat Titans, on the other hand, have emerged as one of the strongest teams in the tournament. They have won 5 out of 6 matches and are comfortably placed in the second position in the points tally. GT defeated defending champions Chennai Super Kings in their previous match despite missing skipper Hardik Pandya. There are several players in the lineup who have won matches on their own for GT and that is their biggest strength.
- Shreyas Iyer looked great in the last game and indicated that he might have found his form. He made 85 runs off 51 deliveries and helped the team remain in the match while chasing a target of 218 runs. He has scored 2 half-centuries in the last 3 matches and is likely to play a key role in this match.
- Shubman Gill has failed to make a decent score in the last 3 matches. He was dismissed for a duck against CSK in their previous match. However, he would be eager to perform against his former team.
- Hardik Pandya has been one of the top performers for GT both with the bat and the ball. He is the leading run-scorer for the team despite missing one match.
- Andre Russell was dismissed for a duck in the last game, but he has been able to perform decently with the bat and the ball. Russell has made 179 runs in 7 matches at an average of 44.75 and a strike rate of 177.23. He has taken 6 wickets at an average of 24.67, an economy of 10.83, and a strike rate of 13.67.
- Rashid Khan has been pretty lethal with the ball picking 6 wickets at an average of 26.66. He was equally destructive with the bat in the last game. Rashid made 40 runs off 21 deliveries against CSK and added 70 runs for the 6th wicket along with David Miller.
- Mohammed Shami is the leading wicket-taker for GT in the tournament. He has picked 8 wickets in 6 matches at an average of 22.75, an economy of 7.58, and a strike rate of 18.
- Sheldon Jackson has not been able to make a double-digit score in the tournament so far. However, he can play attacking cricket and has shown the same in domestic cricket. If KKR promotes him in the batting order, he can become an asset for the team with the bat.
Key Players for COL vs GT
Kolkata Knight Riders Key Players
- Key players of KOL-team are Shreyas Iyer, Andre Russell and Umesh Yadav.
- Shreyas Iyer is a right-handed batsman who has scored 236 runs in 7 matches at a strike rate of 145.52. He is a skipper for KOL-team.
- Andre Russell is a bowling all-rounder who has scored 179 runs in 7 matches at a strike rate of 151.56, with 11 fours and 16 sixes.
- Umesh Yadav is a right-arm fast bowler who has picked up 10 wickets in 7 matches at an economy rate of 7.4.
Gujarat Titans Key Players
- Key players of GT-team are Hardik Pandya, Shubman Gill, David Miller, Lockie Ferguson and Mohammed Shami.
- Hardik Pandya is a batting all-rounder who has scored 228 runs in 5 matches at a strike rate of 133.80, with 26 fours and 6 sixes. He is a skipper for GT-team.
- Shubman Gill is a right-handed batsman who has scored 200 runs in 6 matches at a strike rate of 85.99, with 20 fours and 5 sixes.
- David Miller is a left-handed batsman who has scored 193 runs in 6 matches at a strike rate of 151.98, with 17 fours and 9 sixes.
- Lockie Ferguson is a right-arm fast bowler who has picked up 8 wickets in 6 matches at an economy rate of 8.33.
- Mohammed Shami is a right-arm fast-medium bowler who has picked up 8 wickets in 6 matches at an economy rate of 7.58.
We are Providing to our visitores latest news and updates from PSL, IPL, ICC World Cup, The Ashes, Match Prediction & Fantasy cricket,ICC Teams Rankings on our official site www.cricfolks.com