LNS vs WEF Live Score, The Hundred 2022 Live Score Updates, Here we are providing to our visitors LNS vs WEF Live Scorecard Today Match in our official site www.cricfolks.com. The match will be played between London Spirit vs Welsh Fire at The Rose Bowl, Southampton.
How to get Live Cricket Score: Just Click on this LINK and enjoy ♥ esvery game.
The Hundred 2022 Live Cricket Score Today Match, LNS vs WEF Live Score Updates
The Hundred, 2022
Match Ended: London Spirit beat Welsh Fire by 17 runs
Man of the match: Dan Lawrence
LNS Power Play
LNS Fall of wickets
WEF Power Play
WEF Fall of wickets
|Leus du Plooy||214||145.57||0|
OVI vs BPH Live Score starts on 24th August at 11:00 PM IST and 6:30 PM Local Time at The Rose Bowl, Southampton.
LNS vs WEF Probable Playing XIs:
Adam Rossington (wk), Daniel Bell-Drummond, Ben McDermott, Daniel Lawrence, Eoin Morgan (c), Kieron Pollard, Jordan Thompson, Liam Dawson, Nathan Ellis, Mason Crane, Chris Wood
Jacob Bethell, Joe Clarke (wk), Josh Cobb (c), Ben Duckett, David Miller, Leus du Plooy, Matthew Critchley, Dwaine Pretorius, David Payne, George Scrimshaw, Jake Ball
London Spirit Squad:
Beth Mooney, Amelia Kerr, Megan Schutt, Sophie Luff, Amara Carr, Freya Davies, Naomi Dattani, Charlie Dean, Danielle Gibson, Heather Knight (c), Alice Monaghan, Grace Scrivens, Jess Kerr, Natasha Wraith, Nancy Harman, Grace Ballinger
Welsh Fire Squad:
Tammy Beaumont, Rachael Haynes, Annabel Sutherland, Fran Wilson, Alex Hartley, Fritha Morris, Sarah Bryce, Hannah Baker, Lauren Filer, Katie George, Alex Griffiths, Nicole Harvey, Georgia Hennessy, Hayley Matthews, Claire Nicholas, Nicola Carey
LNS vs WEF Live Score Dream11 Prediction Lineup & Fantasy Tips:
London Spirit (LNS) will face the stern challenge of Welsh Fire (WEF) in Match 24 of The Hundred Men 2022. Spirit have secured four victories in five games and have been in sublime form. However, they failed to defend their total of 122 in the last game. The best performers for the team have been Daniel Bell Drummond and Jordan Thompson.
On the other hand, Fire have no victories in five appearances. In their last game, they were dismal with their performances by failing to proficiently defend 129. The likes of Ben Duckett and Jake Ball will be their key players.
- Daniel Bell Drummond:
- The top-order batter has garnered 85 runs in three innings at a strike rate of 141.66, with a top score of 46.
- Ben Duckett:
- The experienced southpaw has 97 runs in the tournament at a rate of 131.08. His highest score of 40 came against Southern Brave.
- Jordan Thompson:
- The skillful all-rounder has scalped nine wickets at an economy of 8.8, with the best figures of 4/21.
- Jake Ball:
- Ball has been in good form in domestic cricket in recent months. In this tournament, he has bagged six wickets in five games at an economy of 8.31.
- Mason Crane:
- Crane has affected six dismissals in five appearances at an average of 19.5, and an economy of 9.
- Ben McDermott:
- The in-form wicketkeeper-batter started off the tournament by scoring 30 runs off 25 balls, with two sixes, and is expected to be the key contributor in this game.
Key Players for LNS vs WEF
London Spirit (Men)
- Ben McDermott
- Adam Rossington
- Jamie Smith
- Eoin Morgan
- Kieron Pollard
Welsh Fire (Men)
- Tom Banton
- David Miller
- Ben Duckett
- Joe Clarke
- Sam Hain
- Ollie Pope
We are Providing to our visitores latest news and updates from PSL, IPL, ICC World Cup, The Ashes, Match Prediction & Fantasy cricket,ICC Teams Rankings on our official site www.cricfolks.com
- SLG vs ETR Live Score, ECS T10 Gibraltar 2023 Live Score, SLG vs ETR Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- KWN vs DDD Live Score, ICCA Arabian T20 League 2023 Live Score, KWN vs DDD Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- PRE vs CT Live Score, SA T20 League 2023 Live Score, PRE vs CT Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- Decision on Asia Cup 2023 delayed
- Twitter trends as Shahid Afridi once again relive Boom Boom moments with bat