NED-XI vs DEN Live Score, ECC T10 2022 Live Score Updates, Here we are providing to our visitors NED-XI vs DEN Live Scorecard Today Match in our official site www.cricfolks.com. The match will be played between Netherlands XI vs Denmark at Cartama Oval, Spain.
How to get Live Cricket Score: Just Click on this LINK and enjoy ♥ esvery game.
ECC T10 Live Cricket Score Today Match, NED-XI vs DEN Live Score Updates
European Championship, 2022
Match Ended: Netherlands XI beat Denmark by 14 runs
Man of the match: Saqib Zulfiqar
- 5 Ovs: 77/3
- 10 Ovs: 131/5
NED-XI Power Play
NED-XI Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 62/3
- 10 Ovs: 117/4
DEN Power Play
DEN Fall of wickets
NED-XI vs DEN Live Score starts on September 20, 2022, 5.00 pm IST at Cartama Oval, Spain.
NED-XI vs DEN Probable Playing XIs:
Netherlands XI Squad
Musa Ahmad, Ratha Alphonse(WK), Boris Gorlee, Saqib Zulfiqar, Ryan Klein, Sebastiaan Braat(C), Clayton Floyd, Olivier Elenbaas, Arnav Jain, Vivian Kingma, Philippe Boissevain, Aryan Dutt, Asad Zulfiqar(WK)
Taranjit Bharaj(WK), Shangeev Thanikaithasan II, Saran Aslam, Altamish Durrani, Magnus Kristensen, Musa Shaheen II, Anique Uddin, Lucky Ali, Abdullah Mahmood, Adam Leigh, Eshan Karimi, Raisul Saumy, Shakeel Zeb
NED-XI vs DEN Live Score Dream11 Prediction Lineup & Fantasy Tips:
Netherlands XI (NED-XI) will lock horns with Denmark (DEN) in the seventh match of the European Cricket Championship 2022 at Cartama Oval in Spain on Tuesday, September 20. Ahead of the match, here’s all you need to know about the NED-XI vs DEN Dream11 Fantasy prediction, today’s playing 11s and the pitch report for Match 7.
Denmark failed to open their campaign with a win. They went down against Sweden in their first match by 31 runs. Their bowling unit failed to contain the onslaught from Swedish batters who posted a score of 132/7. Denmark could only manage 101/7 in response.The
The Netherlands, on the other hand, defeated Sweden by 11 runs in their first match of the tournament. Scoring a big total of 113/7 in 10 overs, their bowling unit restricted the opposition to just 102/7.
- Zeeshan Kukikhel has phenomenal records in the T10 format. He will open the innings to score huge runs with the bat and also bowl a couple of overs for Hungary.
- Zahir Safi has the ability to take on the bowlers and score runs in good figures. He is surely a must have in the batting department for today’s game.
- Peter Gallagher can contribute with both the bat and ball. He can bowl pretty well and also get crucial runs for his side under pressure.
- Stan Ahuja will be a safe pick in the wicket-keeper section. He can score quick runs while batting in the upper order and also handle the glove work for Hungary.
- With Abhishek Kheterpal likely to play a role on the bowling front, he is one to watch out for in this game. He has picked up 40 wickets in 32 T10 matches at a decent strike rate of 8.85.