Pakistan’s Shahid Afridi has refrained from playing the 5th edition of the Abu Dhabi T10 league following his urgent piece of work.
Afridi, the forever green cricketer, was drafted by Bangla Tigers alongside several other Pakistanis for various franchises. The notable names from the realm were Azam Khan, Mohammad Amir, Wahab Riaz, Sohaib Maqsood, Rumman Ali, and Anwar Ali.
To name, the eight teams are Northern Warriors, Bengal Tigers, Deccan Gladiators, Maratha Arabians, Team Abu Dhabi, Qalandars, Pune Devils, and Delhi Bulls.
It is pertinent to mention Amir is in the same team as Afridi. Whereas, Azam and Wahab will don jerseys for Maratha Arabians. Deccan Gladiators called for Rumman and Anwar whereas, Sohaib was picked by Delhi Bulls.
Notably, the league kick-starts on 19th November and will be terminated by 4th December. The 10-over competition will entirely be played at Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi.
Shahid Afridi is no more available for the T10 league, Bangla Tigers to look for the replacement:
An official source took it to Twitter to inform Afridi’s unavailability for the extravaganza. It says that following his duties for his welfare organization, Shahid Afridi Foundation, he has no option but to pull himself out of the league.
— Saj Sadiq (@SajSadiqCricket) November 6, 2021
- You won’t believe what Babar Azam said after winning multiple ICC Awards
- ‘So Happy’, Sam Billings reacts on becoming Qalandars
- Watch Pictures: Shan Masood’s Qawali Night
- Everything you should know about PSL 8 Replacement Draft
- GUL vs ABD Live Score, International League T20 2023 Live Score, GUL vs ABD Dream11 Prediction, Lineup