Table of Contents
Abid Ali and his batting tactics are not a new flop against Pakistan vs South Africa 1st Test match. His last ten test innings have been horrendous and need polishing or it will be the farewell to his red-ball career.
The batter has been missing flexibility for a longer tenure. Since he smashed 174 vs Sri Lanka in Karachi Test, his scores are 0, 16, 20, 60, 1, 42, 25, 0, 25, 26, and 4 respectively. Just a single fifty or above score along with two ducks have disturbed the top-order as the other batters are inconsistent as well.
People witnessed the collided top-order in Pak vs NZ Test and the circumstances in the ongoing Pak vs SA test are somehow similar as the batters fall earlier with the game being reliant upon Azhar, Rizwan, and Fawad.
Rizwan could not do much but Azhar crossed the 50 and departed. Fawad Alam has been phenomenal as he recorded his third century turning his only third fifty of red-ball into three figures.
Is it the end of Abid Ali’s test career?
However, if Pakistan manage to whitewash the guests in the test series, they will climb up to the fifth spot exchanging positions with SA. Consequently, the De Kock-led team will be slid down to the seventh place.
- BT vs NYS Live Score, Abu Dhabi League 2023 Live Score, BT vs NYS Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- MIS vs KBR Live Score, Trinbago T10 Blast 2023 Live Score, MIS vs KBR Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- SPH vs BAD Live Score, ECS T10 Malta 2023 Live Score, SPH vs BAD Live Score Updates,
- TAD vs CB Live Score, Abu Dhabi League 2023 Live Score, TAD vs CB Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- BAD vs CRD Live Score, ECS T10 Malta 2023 Live Score, BAD vs CRD Live Score Updates,