According to the recent news reported by Australian media, Pakistan’s three big cricketers, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Babar Azam, and Mohammad Rizwan, are likely to be drafted for the 12th edition of the Big Bash League (BBL 12).
As reported by Australian media, Pakistan’s Big 3 are in contact with BBL’s authorities as the franchises are looking to rope in classy cricketers. However, their availability is yet a question following the Pakistan Cricket Team’s jam-packed schedule in the coming months.
Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) will welcome New Zealand and England Cricket Teams between November 2022 and January 2023. After winding up the home Test series, the players will be busy preparing for the country’s Pakistan Super League (PSL 2023), likely to begin in February 2023.
The mentioned matches during the tenure minimize Big 3 availability for BBL 12, which is all set to be scheduled from December 2022 to February 2023. Moreover, it has also been heard that PSL 2023 might be preponed due to the Pakistan tour of Afghanistan in February-March 2023, according to ICC FTP 2018-23.
As far as BBL 2022-23 is concerned, the league draft is to take place on 28th August, whereas the league is likely to kick-start on 13th December.
Erin Holland cheers for Pakistan’s Big 3 in BBL 12
Australian presenter Erin Holland heaped praises on the Pakistani trio. Replying to one of the Australian sources hinting at their domination in the BBL 12 draft, Holland narrated the teams should give an upper hand to these three.
— Erin Holland (@erinvholland) July 22, 2022
- ALH vs DR Live Score, KCC T20 Elite Championship Live Score, ALH vs DR Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- FM vs SVD Live Score, ICCA Arabian T20 League 2023 Live Score, FM vs SVD Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- GZZ vs SWU Live Score, ECS T10 Malta Live Score, GZZ vs SWU Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- Sarfaraz Ahmed Under Fire for Verbal Outburst in Quetta Gladiators Match
- How PSL shaped careers? PSL stars opened up