Pakistani young speedster, Mohammad Hasnain has been signed in by one of the franchises of the Big Bash League, Sydney Thunder, for the remainder of the BBL 2021-22.
Thunder took it to Twitter to share the arrangement in excitement and the fans can not have enough to praise the signing.
Hasnain, whose last task was to compete in Pak vs WI T20I series, could have been playing the ODI series but it got canceled amidst the COVID issues. Consequently, Thunder got a chance to utilize the opportunity to add extra pace to their line-up.
Notably, the player became the youngest in cricket history to grab a T20I hat-trick. He achieved the feat in 2019 versus Sri Lanka. Also, he has been inspiring the lookouts with his quick bowling for the Quetta Gladiators in the Pakistan Super League.
He also lit up the Caribbean Premier League (CPL) bowling at the pace of 155.1 km/h rocket for Trinbago Knight Riders. The Aussies are up all for applause for the 21-years old.
So far, Hasnain has played 18 T20Is for Pakistan and people believe him to become one of the greatest assets for Pakistan Cricket anytime soon.
It is pertinent to mention that Hasnain is Sydney Thunder’s fourth overseas signing as the team earlier contracted Sam Billings, Saqib Mehmood, and Alex Hales.
Thunder’s next task is to compete versus the cross area rivals, Sydney Sixers on Boxing Day.
— Sydney Thunder (@ThunderBBL) December 20, 2021
- KS vs AEC Live Score, Kuwait T20 Elite Cup 2023 Live Score, KS vs AEC Live Score Updates
- SSS vs CRD Live Score, Nature Isle T10 2023 Live Score, SSS vs CRD Live Score Updates
- BAD vs PIC Live Score, ECS T10 Spain 2023 Live Score, BAD vs PIC Live Score Updates
- ABB vs KW Live Score, Pakistan T20 Cup 2023 Live Score, ABB vs KW Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- CJG vs PIC Live Score, ECS T10 Spain 2023 Live Score, CJG vs PIC Live Score Updates