Former cricketer Shahid Afridi has offered advice to Pakistan Cricket Team’s captain Babar Azam according to which aggressive batter Mohammad Haris should come to open the innings for the team. Afridi, just like every one of us, feels that Mohammad Rizwan and Babar’s failure in the ongoing edition of World Cup 2022 should result in trying another opening pair.
However, it seems like skipper Azam does not want to have a piece of advice from anyone. After Pakistan managed to defeat Bangladesh in Sunday’s match at Adelaide Oval, the right-handed batter addressed the team in the dressing room, where he lauded Mohammad Haris for his performances in the recent matches and also revealed that fanatics might more witness his finishing.
Afridi had posted,
“We need fire power at the top with batters who are showing clear intent like Haris and Shahdab. Plz consider Haris opening with Riz and you one down followed by ur next best hitter. You should be rigid on winning the match and flexible on a balanced batting line up.”
Whereas Babar says,
“Whatever happens, we have to give our 100 per cent. We played as a team in the last two matches and we have to continue doing that. Harry [Mohammad Haris], you are playing outstandingly, but finishing the match [on a high note] will boost your confidence level. As our seniors told us, if you finish the game, you will play differently. Apart from these minor things, performance was outstanding,”
- ALH vs DR Live Score, KCC T20 Elite Championship Live Score, ALH vs DR Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- FM vs SVD Live Score, ICCA Arabian T20 League 2023 Live Score, FM vs SVD Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- GZZ vs SWU Live Score, ECS T10 Malta Live Score, GZZ vs SWU Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- Sarfaraz Ahmed Under Fire for Verbal Outburst in Quetta Gladiators Match
- How PSL shaped careers? PSL stars opened up